Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Pregnancy Workout | "Werkit" Out Wednesday

Surprise! Guys, I'm pregnant.

I haven't really announced that to you here, but I suppose I have mentioned here and there in my blog.

Well -- here's a pregnancy workout for you to do at home if you are expecting as well. ALSO, this is good for those of you who AREN'T pregnant. These are safe body weight and elastic band workouts!

You can find Source HERE


The pictures below are from the "Friday" exercise from above I also added the arm workouts with the bands. I also added a side crunch for those nasty love handles that are spreading ... lol


                                   Reverse Lunge                                            Band Bicep Curl


Modified plank leg lift


                             Hammer Curls with Band                                Curtsy Lunge


Side Crunch with Kettle Bell (15 on Each side)


Shoulder Press Up with Band (15 times)



See? And I didn't even have to leave my garage! Let me know how this workout worked for you!
Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor or health coach or any one qualified to tell you what you can and can't do with your body. You are the judge of how each exercise feels. If it hurts, don't do it. If you get hurt  doing an exercise I suggest, it's ultimately your decision to try the workout. I just offer suggestions to stay moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment