Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Playground Quickie | Werkit Out Wednesday

You guys hear me say it all the time. You don't need fancy equipment to make a workout happen. 

Shit, you don't even need a sitter! 

(but it would be nice i'mma right?!)


It warp speed ... I kid. But seriously, here's a 20 minute workout in a few seconds.

I ran to the nearby park with my two youngest kiddos and did this as one napped in her stroller and the other played.

15 standing pull-ups using playground equipement

20 step-ups (10 each leg) using playground stairs (or bench)

10 elevated push-ups using bench

25 v-ups using bench

20 bicycle crunches

Repeat 3 times

Get out there and Werkit Out Peeps!!!



As always, I am not a trained exercise coach. I am not a doctor. I assume no liability to any injuries you may endure. You should seek medical advice if you are planning on starting a new exercise regiment. I'm just here to show you there are options to get in a workout while being a busy mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment