Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Playground Workout | 'Werkit' out Wednesday




Today's 'Werkit' Out Wednesday is all about multi-tasking. 

Because 

FACE IT

That's what us moms do when we need to get shit done.

So next time you head to the playground, don't just sit on your butt playing Candy Crush.

What?

Don't look at me like that. I know you do it.

Oh, my bad, your browsing Facebook or Pinterest trying to figure out how to be a better momma.

Well STOP!

You are the best momma out there and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Dress in workout clothes, and 'werkit' while your children play!

This is the best, you can keep an eye out on your children, work out, and kick out that frustration all at the same time. And you didn't "waste" an hour at the playground.

This is where I put my disclaimer .... yada yada yada. I'm not a doctor. I'm not a trainer. Make sure your kids are safe. blah blah blah. You know the drill. You know your body. If it hurts, stop. If your kids cries, help him. If it's windy, too hot, lightening ... I mean, you're adult. Do what you gotta do.

Werkit LADIES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment