Monday, September 19, 2016

I Ain't Ashamed | Girl Boss

Guys.

I work from home.

I have a toddler.

Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do to get shit done.

After all, you're STILL running a business.


When you know your raging toddler is tired but won't take a nap because he's a

"Big Boy Now."

I mean, you even turned his crib into toddler bed. So, I guess he's right.

Right?

Nope, because this sweet baby boy is being a monster right now and I gotta get work done.

So whats a work-at-home-mom to do?

Grab the BINKY 

the Night-Night

get into the CAR

set the satellite radio to "SPA"

and DRIVE.

Not three minutes ....

THREE MINUTES

down the highway and he's snoring.

Yep.

The plan was to drive to Starbucks and hopefully he'd fall asleep somewhere in between ... if I had to drive to New Mexico, I would have. But he fell asleep much quicker.

But I was STILL going to get my Starbucks.

After all ... he DID wake up at 4:30am.

Sweet success.

I ain't ashamed.

Good luck out there Boss Moms!

You've got this!




No comments:

Post a Comment