Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Quick Circuit Workout & Motivation | 'Werkit' Out Wednesday

Hey guys!

Have you been consistent in working out?

Surprisingly  .... I have! 

It's freaking awesome when you have a group of people who want to see you achieve the goals you want. I am part of a September weightless challenge that has numerous people challenging each other to get to the healthy lifestyle they want.

There's $350 at stake and I super want that moola! ;)

But more importantly, I'm being supported by people as well as being challenged by people who believe in what I'm doing. What I also like is that the coaches are inspiring us to continue, even though we may fail at weekly challenges or suffer through them. But they inspire us to continue.

And I dig that.

I also am part of two momma work out groups here. The Strolling Eagles (Team RWB) and The No Excuse Moms group.

These women pretty much are my accountability people. We have scheduled workouts on certain days and times. We push each other to get through a workout, run faster, farther, and just become the role models for our children that they deserve.

And I dig that.

My advice for you? Get a group together or search for one.

I am constantly not wanting to work out but because I know that these women are counting on me to show up, I show up. Suck through the workout, and then feel better about myself because I did it.

I mean, I DID IT. Even though I didn't want to.

And to end this motivational/workout post ... a quick circuit for you to do.

The Strolling Eagles did this work out last Monday and now I'm sharing with you. Why? Because the leader had to cut her workout short because of a school conference and the weather was ucky and no one wanted to stay anything longer than they had to. But you know what? Once everyone said their goodbye, me and the littlest stayed and completed our circuit .... eventually making it to 3 miles put in that day. So here it is!

Thank you to Sheena of Be Fit to Flourish for the workout!
Good luck y'all! My arms were dead after this workout! LOL! Remember ...

"Werkit" Out today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment